|Location:||North of Metchi Town|
Interactive Map Location of Perfection Laboratory in Torren.
The Perfection Laboratory is an abandoned laboratory located upstream from Metchi Town that was once used by the Perfection cult to perform experiments on various Pokémon and once functioned as their main base. However, it had to be abandoned due to an outbreak of toxins emitted from a certain Pokémon upon evolving, destroying the interior of the building. Accessing the interior of the lab requires the Laboratory Key.
- Upon entering the building, head northwest and use Seed Flare to purify the toxic water.
- Surf north to explore the rest of the lab and its various puzzles.
- A set of color switches can be found to the northeast. These buttons are used to remove the pillars located to the right of the switches.
- To find the combination that must be used to remove the pillars, enter the room located to the northwest of the toxic water near the entrance.
- Interact with the northeastern computer and watch the security tape.
- Recreate the combination that the player observes the scientist use to access the area behind the pillars.
- The switch combination is:
- Enter the area previously blocked off by the blue pillars to find a Manaphy statue.
- To the southwest the player will find two pink pillars restricting access to a set of stairs heading downstairs.
- To remove these pink pillars, maneuver the Manaphy statue to the west using Heart Swap to place it on top of the pink switch located in the middle of the lab.
- Go down the stairs in the southwestern part of the lab and use Seed Flare to purify the toxic water.
- Surf across the water and travel northwest to read the book of old passwords, found in the green bookcase.
- Return to the northwestern corner of the 1F and follow the pattern used in the book of old passwords to input the correct password in the locked blue door.
- The password is:
- After unlocking the door, exit the lab through the back to encounter Delta Larvesta.
|Rare Candy ×2||
|TM71 Stone Edge||1F; on the table to the south of the color switch puzzle|
|TM03 Bulldoze||B1F; on the northeastern table|
|Max Revive||B1F; on the middle eastern table|
|Timer Ball||B1F; on the southwestern table|
|Escape Rope||B1F; on the northwestern table|
|Mewtwo Armor||Outside; to the left of where the player encounters Delta Larvesta|