New Moon (weather condition)
From The Pokemon Insurgence Wiki
New Moon is a weather condition introduced in battle exclusively in Pokémon Insurgence.
|If naturally occurring||N/A|
|New Moon used||"The sky faded to pitch-black!"|
|Noctem activated||<Pokémon>'s Noctem darkened the sky!|
|After turn is complete||"The sky is dark."|
|When New Moon ends||"The sky brightened again."|
On the field
- Decreases Fairy-type moves by 25%
- Increases the healing of Moonlight by 33%.
- Reduces the power of the move Solar Beam by 70%.
- Increases the power of the move Surf by 50%.
- The effects of Hone Claws are increased from 1 to 2 stages.
- Geomancy boosts are now halved under New Moon
- Nightmare reduces HP by ½ instead of ¼ while New Moon is active
- Bad Dreams reduces HP by ¼ instead of ⅛ while New Moon is active
- Pressure reduces PP by 3 instead of 2 under New Moon
- Flash now decreases accuracy by 2 stages instead of 1 under New Moon
- Illuminate now increases Evasion by 1.25x under New Moon
- Fairy type moves are not boosted by Fairy Aura while New Moon is active
- Aura Break does not affect Fairy Aura while New Moon is active
- Dark type moves are boosted by Dark Aura by 5/3x instead of 4/3x under New Moon
- If Aura Break is active then their damage is multiplied by 3/5x instead (as opposed to 3/4x)
- Reflect and Light Screen cause attacks to deal 4/10x and 8/15x original damage in Single and Double battles respectively while New Moon is active
- The Dusk Ball's catch rate modifier is activated, regardless of location or time.