From The Pokemon Insurgence Wiki
|Welcome to The Pokémon Insurgence Wiki!
Pokémon Insurgence is a fan-made Pokémon Essentials based game with thousands of players! The game includes such features as new custom mega evolutions, An entire new region to explore and a full online trading and battling system.
The goal of the Pokémon Insurgence Wiki is to provide a comprehensive guide with all information available about Pokémon Insurgence. If you have any unanswered questions from reading this wiki please ask them in the Insurgence forums!
Have any questions about the information/layout on the wiki? Contact 1ofthe4rocketbros. Have any questions/bugs about the wiki itself? Contact Deukhoofd
|Most recent version
This version is not available as a patch, only as a core.
(Due to the 1.2.5 version having a large changelog, only the summary from the official website is written here).
The 2 docs with the full changelogs are present on the official website.
- Major overworld graphics overhauls courtesy of EchoTheThird.
- The hunt for the Zygarde Cells begins! A new event to capture Zygarde has also been added (if you caught Zygarde before this patch then you’ll effectively get two Zygardes).
- Due to save corruption issues occurring for many, many, many users, Autosave and the script which saves your game when the game stops responding have been disabled. Remember to use Quick Save often, and in the event that your character becomes stuck in an event, don’t carelessly spam the Quick Save key.
- The Book of Leaves is now available from a place that has lots of books
- All Mega Stones are now available. No Mega Stones are locked behind Battle Frontier rewards.
- Any Pokemon which were unattainable before are now obtainable.
- All Pokken Pokemon (Red Gardevoir, Shadow Mewtwo, etc.) are usable by the player and do not revert to their normal forms at all. The guy at the Pokemon League has been reset for those of you that had issues with your Red Gardevoirs before. You might notice something new with them in battle as well…
- It is now possible for you to use Crystal Delta Metagross. If Taen never showed off Crystal Delta Metagross before…he does now.
- Randomizers have been upgraded to include randomized gift Pokemon (including eggs not obtained at the Daycare) and randomized items.
- The battle AI has been massively overhauled. It is still far from perfect but is much, much closer to the difficulty that we are looking to achieve.
- All Deltas have been moved out of the Game Corner and have been given their own unique events in the overworld.
- Secret Base uploading and other online features have been fixed. This does not include the GTS and Battling, which have both regrettably been removed.
- There should no longer be any issues with breeding, especially Delta breeding.
- The Battle Frontier has been entirely fixed aside from Battle Factory double battles and the Battle Pyramid, both of which you should no longer be able to access at all.
- Numerous Quality of Life upgrades both in the overworld, menus, and in battle.
- This includes bag sorting (F5 key by default). You’ll need to sort the main bag slot once to be able to use your old Mega Stones.
- One additional reward is now available for completing the Pokedex. If you’ve already gotten your rewards for completing the Pokedex, talk to Professor Sylvan again.
- It is now possible to apply the Masuda Method to eggs. For this, you will need to confirm that the language on your computer is the region that you are interested in using for the Masuda Method.
- Many, many other bug fixes.