From The Official Pokemon Insurgence Wiki
| Welcome to The Pokémon Insurgence Wiki!
Pokémon Insurgence is a fan-made Pokémon Essentials based game with thousands of players! The game includes such features as new custom mega evolutions, An entire new region to explore and a full online trading and battling system.
The goal of the Pokémon Insurgence Wiki is to provide a comprehensive guide with all information available about Pokémon Insurgence. If you have any unanswered questions from reading this wiki please ask them in the Insurgence forums!
Have any questions about the information/layout on the wiki? Contact 1ofthe4rocketbros. Have any questions/bugs about the wiki itself? Contact Deukhoofd
| News from the Developers!
| Most recent version
- A few new Deltas were added to the game for future MGifts, and a new Delta is obtainable ingame (find it!)
- One of the Mega Stones being unaccessible was fixed, and 2 more were added (so three new ones, really)
- A certain Delta was redesigned! (Hint: it's hidden in Nasca Town)
- Worry Seed crash was fixed
- You can now find Deltas in Randomizers
- Fixed a rock in Dragon Ruins crashing.
- You can't use Custom Move online (Fixed being able to do it and crashing)
- Randomized enemies will now have their Megas randomized to other Megas
- Streamlined Egglockes- now you don't need to have all 4 moves on eggs, and other things.
- Fixed Ability Capsule.
- Fixed Roost + D. Noivern
- Fixed Mega Shiny Eevee sprite
- Randomized Level Trainer will use Audinos anyway
- Level Trainer now only charges for grinding if you don't buy him yourself (ie go to someone elses base to use theirs)
- Fixed Whirl Island grunts locking you out if you lose against Audrey
- Fixed Hoopa and Volcanion's movesets being mixed up
- Fixed unreleased Deltas being able to be generated in Egglocke and crashing it.
- Added Thick Club to Black Market
- a whole metric shitton of things I've forgotten to write down and are now lost to the sands of time
The full changelog can be found here