NO DATA is a location southeast of Torren that is only accessible by Soaring. It appears in the Soaring map as a patch of unusual tiles mimicking a glitched area. This area does not appear on the map until the player attempts to have the Human Calculator in Gaea Town divide a number by zero. It is the home of MISSINGNO.
- In order to access the area, the player must talk to the blue haired man sitting on a bench who calls himself the Human Calculator.
- When asked to give him a calculation, tell him to divide any number by 0. The game will reach a runtime error and crash.
- After restarting the game, the player still be standing in front of the Human Calculator, and he will give a random number as the answer.
- Soar southeast of the Torren region until a patch of unusual tiles labeled as "Gaea Town" is found. Hover over to the middle of it to be forced to land.
- Walk north in the glitched out room to battle MISSINGNO. After the battle is finished, the player will be transported back in front of the Pokémon Center of the real Gaea Town. The area cannot be accessed again.